The Policy applies to www.mindfulsinglemom.com (our “Website”) and Wendy Miller, and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us, including information we collect on this Website, in email, text, and other electronic communication between you and this Website. It does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, or information collected by any third party.
Please read the Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information, and how we will treat it, before using the Website. By using our Website, you consent to this Policy, and to our collection, storage, and use of your personal information as described in this Policy. If you do not agree to the Policy, you must not access the Website. This policy may change from time to time, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
- You means the individual accessing or using the service, or the Website, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the service, as applicable.
- Website (referred to as either “The Website”, “We“, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Wendy Miller and www.mindfulsinglemom.com.
Information We Collect About You And How We Collect It
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Website, we may collect personally identifiable information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number (“personal information”).
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
If you purchase our products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us., or automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP address, and information collected through cookies.
Children Under Thirteen
In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule (“COPPA”), we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of thirteen without parental consent, we will delete that information. If you think your child provided this kind of information to our website, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
Information You Provide To Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Your search queries on the Website.
How We Use Your Information
We collect and use your personal information for various reasons, including but not limited to:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To notify you of any changes to our Website or products or services we offer or provide.
- To communicate with you in relation to services or products you have requested.
- To operate our Website and deliver the services you have requested.
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may be interested in when we have your consent to do so.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services. The information we collect automatically helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Website, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Disclosure Of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Tracking User Behavior
We may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within the Website in order to determine what services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject. Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by us. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Website.
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency). We may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation; protect and defend the rights or property of the Website; prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service; protect the personal safety of users of the service to the public; and/or protect against legal liability.
Our Website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Security Of Your Personal Information
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Website cannot be guaranteed.
Accessing And Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
Links to Other Websites
From time to time, we may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from us or click on a link therein.
Visitors’ General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”) Rights
If you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Additionally, if you are a European resident, note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Website), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Unsubscribe Or Opt-Out
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from us, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the unsubscribe button, emailing us at email@example.com.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our GDPR Representative
We employ the following party as our representative for handling General Data Protection Regulation issues.
Email Address: email@example.com
Effective as of 02/17/2020